End to End digital Transformation for any education institute using campus360Plus
The Digital Transformation of Education: Connecting Colleges, Empowering Learners
Digitization is here to stay, and the pandemic has taught us that no sector is spared. Education institutions have quickly adopted implementing technology solutions to take teaching and learning online including assessment and promotion. However, educational institutions have realized that digital transformation in the education industry is not restricted to online teaching and learning but can disrupt the traditional way of running an educational institution.
How educational institutions can benefit from End-to-End digital transformation?
Digital Transformation aims to enhance operational efficiencies by leveraging data and technology. In the education industry, it ensures an advanced learning experience and drives excellence with deep insights. It:
- Enhances student experience by enabling online registration, selecting their course, learning, and tracking progress.
- Transforms learning and teaching environment with adaptive learning and teaching, and platforms such as mobile apps and cloud-based platforms.
- Automates day-to-day tasks of running an institution.
- Boosts synergies among all the stakeholders.
- Enables institutions to garner insights from information/data, enabling data-driven decisions.
- Improves operational efficiency and results in cost-saving.
Campus360plus is a cloud-based integrated ERP solution, with a Mobile App for complete school management, designed to enable end-to-end management of educational institutions. Our solutions are designed to suit multi-campus/branch administration to manage the entire student lifecycle right from the admission to alumni. Integrated to design a customizable solution for colleges and campuses It consists of the following products:
- Enterprise Resource Management (ERP) – Enables efficient management of all operations, both academic and non-academic such as Online admissions and Fees, Class Attendance, Assessment and results, Faculty and student management, Hostel and Library management, and Transportation. Customized reporting capabilities support MIS and notification across various departments.
- Learning Management System (LMS): A comprehensive hybrid mode learning platform that leverages both online and offline teaching and learning with sharing of learning resources, assignments, assessments, and results.
- Admission: Helps colleges to automate admission inquiries, online and offline admissions, seat allotment, fee collection, and notifications with easy tracking and reporting.
- Accounts: Minimizes accounting efforts by enabling maintenance of daily and monthly expenses, ledgers, banking, and Payroll generation, along with managing receipts, and payments. Online Fee remittance through Parents’ login on smartphones and web apps.
- Hostel Management: Eases management of hostel activities like admissions, room allocation, mess and stores management, staff payroll, and the generation of management information reports. Data analytics for profound insights, enabling schools to make data-driven decisions
- Cost-saving with competitive and cost-effective pricing on the flexible packages.
- Improved operational efficiency with AI-enabled, Cloud-hosted platform
- Partnerships Programs to enlist more and more institutions.
End-to-end ERP solutions can help educational institutions manage business workflows and streamline the information flow between all business functions and departments within the institution.